Jump to content
Fórum Script Brasil
  • 0

Efeito Flag Wave


Olá, já ouvi falar de um plugin para o photoshop que ajuda a criar o efeito abaixo. Mas nunca o encontrei, desejo saber se tem como fazer tal efeito no photoshop ou até mesmo no after, se preciso de algum plugin ou extensão especifico.



Link to post
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Cloud Computing

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Create New...