Sign in to follow this  
Alexmiller

A Strange problem about size limitation in Gmail Backup

Question

Hi..

Everyone I am looking for best third party tool, which will help me to recover my important email with attachments from my mail account, without any size limitation because there has been lots of important email corrupted from my Gmail account.

One of tool that found useful on the internet is Gmail Backup Software , 

Please suggest me some more tool that will help me and other users.

Edited by Alexmiller
wording no correct

2 answers to this question

The Gmail Backup Tool is teh most easiest way to getting backup form the PST, EML, EML, MSG and MBOX. The software is smoothly work on your system, that can never make any error and also protect from the duplicate data. The software also filter your data and install them at desired location. The Gmail Backup Tool is also support the Windows OS like XP/Vista/10/8 (32 + 64 bit).

Visit here:- http://www.backupgmail.tooutlookconverter.com/

If you are looking for the getting backup of the your data, then you can try the Gmail Backup Tool. This is the most reliable solution of the your problem. The Gmail Backup is the light in weight that can easy to install and never make your computer slow. The software can easily provide a database of unlimited and big size files at the same time, without any data loss and without making duplicate files. 

Visit here:- https://www.datavare.com/software/gmail-backup-expert.html