Fórum Script Brasil

Export EML to PST Format

Question

EML files created by more than 10 email clients like Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, eM Client, Outlook Express, The Bat!, Apple Mail,  Zoho Mail, SeaMonkey and many others. While, PST file only created by MS Outlook! And MS Outlook is a part of MS Office package. The PST files stores bunch of email messages, contacts, calendar, notes, tasks, journals items etc.

Here I would like to recommend MailsDaddy EML to PST Converter Software which has the best algorithm to load unlimited EML files at once and process to convert into Outlook PST file. This software never lose any single byte of information from EML file and easy to convert EML to PST file.

For more detail visit : http://www.mailsdaddy.com/eml-to-pst-converter/

Edited by Somit

1 answer to this question

Due to the rapid development in communication, users are migrating data from EML to PST. EML to PST manual process is very complex and requires a lot of technical knowledge. Not sure even after that, whether the data is completely migrated or not. So for a simple and easy solution, use Softaken EML to PST migration tool. I am share this tool as I got this from a blog which is great solution for the conversion of the data from EML to PST format safely and easily. To know more you can visit here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/convert-eml-to-pst.html