Fórum Script Brasil

How To Fix Epson Printer Paper Feed Problems?

Question

When I give a command to my Epson printer for printing the documents, unfortunately my Epson printer fails to print anything. I am upset and want to know why this has happened to me only. Sometimes, the Epson Printer may not be working if having Epson Printer Paper Feed Problems. There may be several factors for the occurrence of this technical error. I am seriously experiencing this paper feed problem and wandering for the right solution in an effectual manner. This technical blunder takes place, while printing the documents from Epson printer device. It is a big technical problem for me, so I look for expert’s advice. As per my technical skills, I tried much in terms of fixing it but got failed and hence now need an instant support. I hope the experts’ advice will be effective for me. So, feel free to assist me!

2 answers to this question

This problem has only 2 solutions: It is either a problem with the printer drive, or with the logic board. Try changing the printer driver ... install the LX-80 driver for testing. If it doesn't work, replace the printer cable. In the latter case, replace the logic board.

hug

Sounds like a sensor is either blocked or damaged. Try running folded paper through the paper path to dislodge anything that might be caught. If that doesn't help, it might be a damaged sensor, which isn't going to be repairable on a consumer inkjet.