• 0
Sign in to follow this  



Bom eu tenho uma figura que gostei muito e gostaria de saber se o photoshop tem esse efeito ou efeito parecido(o de "quadricular" a carado moço ), se não, por favor alguém que saiba o programa por favor me diga o nome


user posted image

é esta acima

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this