Ir para conteúdo
Fórum Script Brasil

Planning A Web Site Based On Php

Guest - Willian -

Pergunta

Guest - Willian -

Hello I'm sorry I can't write in portuguese. I really need help and I think you guys can help me out.

I wanna create a Web Site based on PHP but I'm very confused whether I should create an index page and "include" all the files from that index page or create a page for every file. the reason that I'd rather create an index page and get the files from it. is because it would save time on updating the design. However I'm not an expert on creating Web Site and that's I wanna see how people all over the earth do it... if you guys think that this is not a good way of doing a web site just let me know. could you please give me suggestions on this. By the way I liked so much this web site and all the stuffs that you guys have... Nice job!!!

Thanks

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

6 respostass a esta questão

Posts Recomendados

Try to learn the pt for us to can you help us him, better... tie more... hugs...

Link para o comentário

You should take a look in tutorials from the web and work hard to learn it. Otherwise you can buy, but it's a little more expensive. The two ways will surely work. Just work hard in it.

*edit:

Sorry, i misunterstood your post. Actually a system with includes is truly efficatious, but it needs a hard work. In my opinion, it's the best way to do a website.

Link para o comentário

Guest - Willian -

Thanks guys I knew you guys would help me... by the way I triad to learn portuguese but it is very difficult.

Yeah I'm working on the includes it's taking me alot of time but I'm sure it will work perfectly.

See you all.

Link para o comentário

Participe da discussão

Você pode postar agora e se registrar depois. Se você já tem uma conta, acesse agora para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder esta pergunta...

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emoticons são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi incorporado automaticamente.   Exibir como um link em vez disso

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar Editor

×   Você não pode colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Estatísticas dos Fóruns

• Tópicos
  • Criar Novo...