Ir para conteúdo
Fórum Script Brasil

Unknown Column

sansoftware

Pergunta

:unsure: alguém poderia me ajudar a encontrar este erro por favor!

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from products p left join manufacturers m using(manufacturers_id), products_description pd left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, categories c, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and ((pd.products_name like '%note%' or p.products_model like '%note%' or m.manufacturers_name like '%note%') )
Estrutura da Tabela ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREATE TABLE `products` (
  `products_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `products_quantity` int(4) NOT NULL default '0',
  `products_model` varchar(12) default NULL,
  `products_image` varchar(64) default NULL,
  `products_price` decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
  `products_date_added` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `products_last_modified` datetime default NULL,
  `products_date_available` datetime default NULL,
  `products_weight` decimal(5,2) NOT NULL default '0.00',
  `products_status` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `products_tax_class_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `manufacturers_id` int(11) default NULL,
  `products_ordered` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`products_id`),
  KEY `idx_products_date_added` (`products_date_added`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=99;

Obrigado!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

2 respostass a esta questão

Posts Recomendados

MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual:

Previously, the comma operator (,) and JOIN both had the same precedence, so the join expression t1, t2 JOIN t3 was interpreted as ((t1, t2) JOIN t3). Now JOIN has higher precedence, so the expression is interpreted as (t1, (t2 JOIN t3)). This change affects statements that use an ON clause, because that clause can refer only to columns in the operands of the join, and the change in precedence changes interpretation of what those operands are.

Example:

CREATE TABLE t1 (i1 INT, j1 INT);

CREATE TABLE t2 (i2 INT, j2 INT);

CREATE TABLE t3 (i3 INT, j3 INT);

INSERT INTO t1 VALUES(1,1);

INSERT INTO t2 VALUES(1,1);

INSERT INTO t3 VALUES(1,1);

SELECT * FROM t1, t2 JOIN t3 ON (t1.i1 = t3.i3);

Previously, the SELECT was legal due to the implicit grouping of t1,t2 as (t1,t2). Now the JOIN takes precedence, so the operands for the ON clause are t2 and t3. Because t1.i1 is not a column in either of the operands, the result is an Unknown column 't1.i1' in 'on clause' error. To allow the join to be processed, group the first two tables explicitly with parentheses so that the operands for the ON clause are (t1,t2) and t3:

SELECT * FROM (t1, t2) JOIN t3 ON (t1.i1 = t3.i3);

Alternatively, avoid the use of the comma operator and use JOIN instead:

SELECT * FROM t1 JOIN t2 JOIN t3 ON (t1.i1 = t3.i3);

This change also applies to statements that mix the comma operator with INNER JOIN, CROSS JOIN, LEFT JOIN, and RIGHT JOIN, all of which now have higher precedence than the comma operator.

Isso resolve seu problema?

Acho válido acrescentar uma dica: elimine o uso do operador "," na cláusula "from". Use joins e deixe a cláusula "where" apenas para as restrições que se aplicam a colunas simples do sub-conjunto resultante de sua cláusula "from". Sempre que uma restrição for comparativo de colunas, inclua esta no "join" através da cláusula "on".

;)

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.

• Estatísticas dos Fóruns

• Tópicos
  • Criar Novo...